Target Audience: Small business owner who wants to understand his/her bookkeeping Office Manager who is responsible for providing accurate financial data Bookkeepers.
Judee Slack, EA CFP
Slack Tax, Inc.
Course Goal: This web cast is designed to teach the new user how to efficiently use the many QuickBooks features to record and process the financial activities of his/her business and how to organize that information into a practical format for reports and analysis.
- 1. How to create invoices
- 2. Recording payments received from customers
- 3. What is a Sales Receipt and when to use it?
- 4. Making Bank Deposits
- 5. Entering and paying bills
- 6. Keeping track of credit card expenses
- 7. How to create customized letters
- 8. Learning how to modify reports for your business needs
- 9. Tailoring your invoice to match your company image
- And More... Printed training material is available (additional fee) with this seminar package.
Who Should Attend: Small Business owner who has recently set-up QuickBooks, Small Business owner who is currently using only part of the QuickBooks features, Office Manager who is responsible for providing accurate financial data, Bookkeepers
This course consists of 3 web casts giving you the capability to view each web cast at your own convenience.
Judee Slack is a professional advisor in all areas of small business services, personal & financial strategies and resolution of any type of tax related problem. She has been providing these services in the Orange County, CA area since 1979.
Judee has been assisting small business owners with QuickBooks support since the mid-1990ís and has been a QuickBooks Certified Professional Advisor since 1999. In 2000, she developed this training class designed to help the small business owner understand, maintain and control the financial health of his/her business through QuickBooks.