Target Audience: This seminar is designed for human resource professionals, attorneys, health managers, safety managers, insurance claims representatives, occupational health nurses, business managers, benefits professionals, risk managers, rehabilitation specialists and legal staff.
Vice President - HR NETwork, Inc.
Course Goal: This Seminar is designed to assist business professionals learn the proper techniques for responding to a workplace injury, and the necessary follow-up steps that they need to get the open claim closed in a timely fashion.
Who should attend? Managers, Supervisors, Risk Managers, Human Resources Professionals or anyone that deals with work place injuries
- 1. Learn what the law is in CA for workplace injuries
- 2. Learn Pro-active steps to help prevent injuries and medical treatment abuse
- 3. Learn the proper steps for documenting a workplace injury
- 4. Learn how to get your claims closed in a timely fashion
- 5. Learn how to properly report and deal with fraudulent claims
Heather Guarnera specializes in assisting business with managing their workers’ compensation and safety needs. Her focus is on helping business learn to properly manage workplace injury claims to save companies money on high workers’ comp insurance premiums.
Ms. Guarnera is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Case Managers Society of America (Southern California Chapter). In addition, she is a nationally certified DOT Breath Alcohol Testing Instructor and Drug Screen Collector Instructor.
HR NETwork, Inc.